วันจันทร์ที่ 1 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Re: (Weight-Watchers-Recipes) New to Group

 

I agree with you Elizabeth.  I'd heard about shopping the outside edge before.  Another "tip" I heard was to "eat close to the Earth," and also (I think this might be a Jillian Michael's quote) "if it comes from the ground or has a mother, you can eat it."
 

 

________________________________
From: Elizabeth J <bethee222000@yahoo.com>
To: Weight-Watchers-Recipes@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, February 28, 2010 10:04:53 AM
Subject: (Weight-Watchers-Recipes) New to Group

 
Hi, I have a question> I want to lose weight and have had a hard time finding a simple everyday diet to follow> Foe example it would be easier to follow this: Bowl of oatmeal inthe morning, toast nd juice. For lunch a turkey sandwhich, fruit and cottage cheese. Why are all the diets so expensive to make and time consuming? I feel like alot of people fail because of all the fanciness to the recipes if that makes sense> why not eat good basic foods that are healthy and moderate the portions> the problem now a days is there is so much chemicals in processed foods. My mother had a good idea when she told me to shop around the outside edge of the grocery store> I will use many of these recipes and thank you for letting me join>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
*************************************************************
As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord! Joshua 24:15

Gwyn Grega
Group Owner/Moderator
.

__,_._,___

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น