วันอังคารที่ 9 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

(Weight-Watchers-Recipes) WW -Chocolate Bundt Cake

 

Hello all,

I did make this yesterday and it came out DELICIOUS! This is a winner. Also, it was very easy!

The recipe called to 'puree' the sauerkraut which I did. the cake consistency was very smooth and velvet like. Excellent. A friend of mine made this cake and did not puree it and she said it came out 'crispy' with a 'twang' of coconut taste. Also excellent. So, I guess it doesn't matter which way you do it. Bottom line: This is a WINNER @ only 4 points!

Have a great day everyone!
Kate
Missouri

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
*************************************************************
As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord! Joshua 24:15

Gwyn Grega
Group Owner/Moderator
.

__,_._,___

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น