วันจันทร์ที่ 14 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

(Weight-Watchers-Recipes) My introduction

Hello!

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Nicole, and I currently live
in Illinois. I love cooking, gardening, fitness, and learning more about
health…and I am always looking for new ideas. I recently started doing more
of the "eat-clean" concept, so I often change my recipes around to fit the
eat-clean concept. I'm not sure if there is anything specific I should
write in an introduction, so if there is something specific you want to
know…please just ask. I am working on organizing my recipes into a
word/excel merge file on my computer to keep them nice and neat. Once I
have more of this complete I will start emailing out recipes.

I hope you all have a wonderful day, and a great week!

Thanks,

Nicole


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

*************************************************************
As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord! Joshua 24:15

Gwyn Grega
Group Owner/ModeratorYahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Weight-Watchers-Recipes/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Weight-Watchers-Recipes/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
Weight-Watchers-Recipes-digest@yahoogroups.com
Weight-Watchers-Recipes-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Weight-Watchers-Recipes-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น