วันอังคารที่ 6 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

(Weight-Watchers-Recipes) Weight Watcher Vegetable Quesadilla

 

I made this last night for dinner for myself, and after taking a bite, my son wanted me to make them for him.

Vegetable Quesadilla

2 cups small broccoli florets
1-1/2 cups fat-free milk
1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour (I substituted Rye flour)
1/2 cup thawed frozen corn kernels
1/4 bell pepper, seeded and chopped
1/4 cup coarsely chopped green chilies
1/2 teaspoon salt (I used sea salt)
1/8 teaspoon cayenne
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (I used 1 tablespoon dry cilantro, + 1 tablespoon basil)
4 (6-inch) fat free flour tortillas

In a large pot of boiling water, cook the broccoli 2 minutes; drain.

Preheat the oven to 425 degrees; spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.

In a small nonstick saucepan over medium heat, whisk the milk and flour; cook, stirring frequently, 4-5 minutes. Stir in the corn, bell pepper, chilies, salt and cayenne; remove from the heat and stir in the broccoli and cilantro.

Spoon the vegetable mixture over the bottom half of the tortilla, leaving a ½ inch border; fold the top h over the vegetables. Place the quesadillas on the baking sheet; bake until hot and bubbly, about eight minutes. Serve at once.

One quesadilla per serving
3 points (not points plus)
184 Calories
2 g Fat
0 g Sat Fat
0 g Trans Fat
2 mg Chol
436 mg Sod
33 g Carb
4 g Fib
9 g Prot
173 mg Calc

Lisa

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
*************************************************************
As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord! Joshua 24:15

Gwyn Grega
Group Owner/Moderator
.

__,_._,___

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น