วันอาทิตย์ที่ 21 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

(Weight-Watchers-Recipes) Sarah O

 

Hello, I am Sarah and I am looking for new and different recipes than what I know to help me and my boyfriend lose weight. Also, my boyfriend's daughter is getting overweight, she's 6 and wears a 10-12! She should be in a 7-8! Granted we only get her every other weekend, I just want to make sure she eats healthy, good food while she's here. I hope to find what I'm looking for!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
*************************************************************
As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord! Joshua 24:15

Gwyn Grega
Group Owner/Moderator
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น