วันจันทร์ที่ 6 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

(Weight-Watchers-Recipes) New to group

 

Hi all, I am new to this group but not to WW. I am a Lifetimer who has come back to shed some (most) of my regained weight. I am now 63 and have a slower metabolism.
I have attended the first meeting where the Plus Points were introduced. I have my new info and new calculator. The dining out book and food guide were not available yet.
Question, have any of you seen the new WW Magazine on the stands yet?
I have not and was wondering if it was held back to address the new program with new point values. On that note, does anyone have any new food ideas with the new point values--such as appetizers for the holidays? Also looking for a nice pork loin idea for a Christmas dinner.
Thanks for having me,
Pam

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
*************************************************************
As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord! Joshua 24:15

Gwyn Grega
Group Owner/Moderator
MARKETPLACE

Be a homeroom hero! Help Yahoo! donate up to $350K to classrooms!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

.

__,_._,___

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น