วันพุธที่ 20 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

(Weight-Watchers-Recipes) I am a new member

 

Hello everyone,

I am a new member in the forum. Although i am not in the Weight Watchers program but I am interested to know information and how the program work. I joined a few groups in Yahoo and I love the feedback that i get from other members that have the same interest such as weight loss. When I go to the grocery store I am diligently about labels with food. I look at carbs, protein, fat, sodium level in some foods. I also go to the gym almost every day. I work the treadmill or elliptical machine and use the arm machines and free weights. Yet, the last time i went to the doctor i was soo disgusted about the weight. I know that everyone say to me that muscles burn more calories that fat. I am aware of that fact and I want to see the scale move as well. I did lost inches because the pants are looser and I feeling good about that. What can I do as far as work-outs, foods that i should incorporate in my diet that I am not aware of. Thank you.

__._,_.___
*************************************************************
As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord! Joshua 24:15

Gwyn Grega
Group Owner/Moderator
.

__,_._,___

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น