วันอังคารที่ 5 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

(Weight-Watchers-Recipes) New to Group

 

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the diet world,I have never had a weight problem,till I became
depressed little over a year ago.I have put on 25 lbs.and know its the
depression and frankly the weight gain hasn't helped at all!

Would appreciate if you guys could tell me more about the points? Thats all
I know about it ,theres points,

If I am posting/or joined the wrong group to get the info

Please tell me where to post thank you.

(I have a WW near me but DONOT have the funds to join)

~J

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
*************************************************************
As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord! Joshua 24:15

Gwyn Grega
Group Owner/Moderator
.

__,_._,___

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น