วันเสาร์ที่ 30 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

(Weight-Watchers-Recipes) Re: New to You from Texas

 

Welcome to the group.

Jan

--- In Weight-Watchers-Recipes@yahoogroups.com, Baxterhill -Texas Hill Country <firstmatehill@...> wrote:
>
> Good morning,
> We fly home to Texas this morning.
> When we land, Dear Hubby and I start our weight lose mission.
> So recipes and proper cooking are our first mission.
> Excercise is number 2.
> Thanks for having me in your group. I look forward to better health.
> Kindly,
> Marilyn n Fischer Texas
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
*************************************************************
As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord! Joshua 24:15

Gwyn Grega
Group Owner/Moderator
.

__,_._,___

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น